Re: A86:OnTemp.asm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:OnTemp.asm

<< what do you mean it wont compile??
 are you getting errors from certain lines?
 or do you press the assemble button and nothing
 happens?
 post some code revelant to the errors you get

Well, here's Ontemp itself, i must not have saved the actual program
All it does is run a basic program called autoexec (hence the programs
name:Autoexec86), and that part works as long as there is a program called
autoexec
The first one is the only one that concerns me. I have a couple ideas of what
happend with the others.
Ive put a * after every line that produces errors:

#include "asm86.h"
#include "ti86asm.inc"

_alt_on_chksum      equ     $d48f
_alt_on_exec        equ     $d490

.org _asm_exec_ram

   ld hl,int*   ;says lable not difined  --this is the major problem
   ld de,_alt_on_exec
   ld bc,alt_on_end-alt_on
   ldir

   ld a,(_alt_on_exec)
   ld hl,_alt_on_chksum+($28*1) * ;I dont see anything wrong with these...
other stuff like this always works for me. Even here, it sometimes works,
sometimes not
   add a,(hl)
   ld hl,_alt_on_chksum+($28*2) *
   add a,(hl)