Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [ot]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [ot]

On paper, Communism is the perfect system. Before Russia became a
dictatorship, Communism proved wonderful for several years after the
asasination of the Romanovs.

Jeff Barrett

In a message dated 1/10/2000 11:30:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,