Re: A86: Re: (no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: (no subject)

Now Bryan, I know how you feel about ticalc.or gand some of our views are the
same on _some_ issues. You're taking this a bit too far though. I know that
the example you gave below is a much stronger version of communism than what
ticalc.org has, if you wish to call it that -- more of a dictatorship, but
you really can't even compare these two issues, they are way too far off
base. Don't even bother trying to argue your case on this one.

Danny

In a message dated 1/10/00 4:30:46 PM Central Standard Time,