Re: A86: New Shell/Differences between ROM versions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: New Shell/Differences between ROM versions

But, _FindAlphaDn and _FindAlphaUp are REALLY slow. Chicane did some kind of
research on it, and he found out it was just incredibly slow. So, if you are
going to make a big nice shell, search the VAT. It's big, but it's super
fast.