Re: A86: web servers (was: Re: new ideas...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: web servers (was: Re: new ideas...)

Ooh, I forgot about php3.  Definitely a nice free option for doing web
development.  I still prefer ColdFusion, but then again I don't pay for
server licensing :)  With Apache, at least for Win32, you shouldn't have to
install Perl, as the distributed binary has mod_perl built in (at least with
version 1.3.9...should be same for 1.3.6).