Re: A86: Attn: Bryan Rabeler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Attn: Bryan Rabeler

Shouldn't this be sent directly to Bryan and NOT throught the mailing
list?  For one thing, it's harmful to Bryan (at least I'd find it as
something that I wouldn't want spread around).  And another thing, it's
off-topic.  Maybe you should follow the words you preach.

What about idanny?  He was just as off-topic as Bryan, if not more so.
Why was he spared the punishment of being banned from the list?

Eric Greening