Re: A86: [OT] proposal: ON-topic posts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: [OT] proposal: ON-topic posts

No, the point is we shouldnt have to put [OT] for on-topic post because they
already should be on-topic. I really don't care about off-topic post like the
dumbest guy one because it was entertaining and wasn't cronic. Then someone,
somehow, turned it in to a way to bash ticalc.org members on a personal leve.
Now that's what I have the problem with. If any of you have ever worked for a
large calc site IT IS a lot of work and you really dont need to get down to
the personal level to insult them, maybe say "I don't really care for
ticalc.org and some affiliated parties" but you don't have to start saying
that "Well I thought [insert member name here] was the dumbest guy alive and
[insert member name here] is in a close second." That's just uncalled for.
That's why people should be removed from the list in my opinion. Now I'm sure
someone on this list will reply to this message and make some retarded
comment, and I've decided AGAIN (heh..) that I won't reply to him anymore,
and he won't even exisist to me. However it would be better if I didn't have
to see that name in my mailbox with A86 next to it. Just my thoughts.

Danny