Re: A86:dumbest guy alive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:dumbest guy alive

On 15 Feb 00, at 17:11, Chris Remo wrote:

> You can get BATTERY COVERS?!  PRAISE THE LORD!!!
> I've been walking around with a piece of tape, balsa wood, and black
> sharpie ink on the back of my calculator.  Looks bloody ridiculous. How
> much are they, do you know offhand? -chrisremo

I'd prefer the balsa wood myself. Gives it more character. Use a
jigsaw to cut out the pattern, then a router to cut out the
indentations for the batteries, then a length of black tape to cover it.

Geek chic!
--
Nick Disabato <nickd@ticalc.org> ICQ: 41168463
  Screenshots, File Archives, News, Landscaping

Follow-Ups: References: