Re: A86: ROM call listing/central source

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ROM call listing/central source

yeah, it's just single line descriptions though, right?
what would be really neat is if you had input, output, registers
modified, and longer descriptions for each one.  maybe even a range of
typical clock cycles.  muuuuch more useful, i'd do it myself if i had a
site someplace where they'd let me do cgi

-josh

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 21:27:13 EST Jeanne9005@aol.com writes:

> That would be my web page, sir.  ;)
>
> Glen
> tutorial1.cjb.net
>
> In a message dated Mon, 14 Feb 2000  5:13:27 PM Eastern Standard
> Time, Appelkore@aol.com writes:
>

> > I recall once seeing a page (it might have been Clem's) that had
> all the
> > includes posted in HTML format. Next to each ROM call, there was
> either a
> > comment explaining it or a text field where you could submit your
> explanation
> > of the address in question.
> >
> > I think there should be a web page like that devoted to fully
> documenting the
> > 86 ROM. It would also resolve some confusion over the different
> calls with
> > similar functionality (_getcsc vs. _getkey vs. _getky) and
> identical calls
> > with different names (GET_KEY=_getky, _scancode=_getcode=_getcsc).
> Tell me if
> > there's a page like this; if there isn't, I'll start on it.
> >
> >    -- Jonathan Marcus

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.