RE: A86: _getkey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: _getkey

Let's try this one last time hehehe.

_getkey waits for you to press a key, then returns the result.  It allows
for you to press for example 2nd and then solve, and a value for kSolve or
something is returned.  Or if you press Alpha and then A, _getkey returns
kA i think.  _getky, on the other hand, handles 2nd and alpha as a key on
their own, but it doesn't pause so you wanna jump back to the beginning of
the keycheck routine after comparing it to your desired values.  Plus
_getky uses different key equates, which I believe are the K_Exit or
something similar.  Ok...

Diego