Re: A86: New ti calculators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: New ti calculators

get an 89...hps kinda suck, they can use asm object code too if you got a
link cable or like to type out weird crap that you cant understand. the
programs are smaller but thats cuz just theres not much you gotta type in
cuz its jibberish to most ppl. also the 38g,48g,48gx all use rpn. if you are
still interested in an hp calc then get the 49g cuz it uses rpn and
algebraic entry...if you dont know what rpn is basically its this...

stack4:
stack3:
stack2:
stack1:                      8

the 8 was put into stack one by typing 8 [enter]
then if you did 3*[enter]
stack2 would be 8 and stack 1 would be 24
im not sure why anyone would wanna use this type of system. to me the
supposed time its sposed to save you wasnt worth the frustration of a crappy
interface like that...some ppl might like it but i think the ti has the
nicest interface with all of its calcs (well minus the 81-83)

> I'm actually looking at either an 89 or maybe even an hp.

Follow-Ups: References: