Re: A86: [OT] Yorktown High

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: [OT] Yorktown High

The way I see it, it's no better than a Mac (it's worse, actually).  I don't
care how stable or unstable, configurable or unconfigurable, an operating
system might be; if it doesn't run decent software it's useless.  Linux is
nice and all, but I can't get anything done in it, so there's really no point
in using it.  Remember: popularity of operating systems is not because of
quality of the os, but because of the quality of the usage you get from that
os.

In a message dated 4/26/00 9:49:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
zoneti@tinews.net writes:

> Ewww :) You're just blinded by Microsoft. Linux r0x. If only there were
>  more calc developement tools out for Linux...other then that it's awesome
>  :)

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>