A86: Re: tilemap edges

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: tilemap edges

If you're scrolling by one tile, like in a FF1 style game, then speed
probably isn't too important, and therefore drawing the entire thing is much
easier.  It's always easier to redraw the entire screen, because you then
just have a single routine that draws the screen starting from a set of
starting coords.