A86: Re: Library Shell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Library Shell

I have to agree with all of that; I've personally been trying to sum up how
I would argue against libraries on the 86, but I couldn't find the right
words; luckily you found them for yourself :)

Anyways, I just hope libraries don't catch on; my 89 sucks so much already,
because, I have to archive the libraries as well as the games in order to be
able to play games if my calc crashes (ams 2.03); otherwise the
archive-retention is useless....plus, when I download games like SMA off of
ti-fr that do not come with the libraries it needs, I'm forced to scour
archives to look for three more libraries, and then when I put em on my
calc, one isn't even a correct version, so I have to scour again....you get
my point?