Re: A86: Disassembler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Disassembler

there's one on ticalc somewhere that decodes out of the .86p file and
automatically detects data and puts it in as raw bytes.  the biggest
problem is that it miscalculates the size of the header on the .86p file
so you have to delete a byte with a hex editor first.

the other thing would be to strip off the header and the length word at
the end, then use dz80, which is what i used to disassemble the rom.  the
web site for that should be around http://www.inkland.demon.co.uk  you'd
have to go into the options and change where the source file starts in
ram to $d748 (in decimal, though)  it will decode undocumented
instructions as well.

-josh