A86: Re: Disassembler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Disassembler

Heh, you sure it wasn't the A83 list?  They've been discussing it for the
last month.  To summarize what was stated on A83, it is impossible to
correctly dissassemble everything without running the code in most/all
possible contexts.  The best dissassembler for the TI-86 is VTI.

Btw, why do you need a dissassembler?   I can't think of a single program
who's source is looking at that wasn't released by the author (excluding
possible Maze-3D, as I don't know if he publicly released the source...but
on that subject, some guy did dissassemble his engine and wrote his own
raycaster around it).