Re: A86: A bit on Sqrxz and Mario levels

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: A bit on Sqrxz and Mario levels

I think that a mario competition would be cool, I was thinking about that
just a week ago. If you decide though, let me know (and know how it will
work, cause im not too farmiliar with asmbly language. Id have to use the
level editor. anyways, that would be cool, I wasnt sure how i would go about
this, so. Count me in,

Scott