Re: A86: _vputs with grayscale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: _vputs with grayscale

i have a fvputs routine (newer than either one that's on ticalc, perhaps
i should upload it...) that will not only allow you to print to a video
plane anywhere in memory (because the code is in ram), it will also allow
you to apply bold, italic, underline, and strikeout formatting to the
string.  of course, it could be easily modified not to include those
features if you don't need them.
with everything, it's 284 bytes

another option is to locate the dark gray plane at $fc00 and print text
in dark gray only.  (or print & copy to the other plane)

-josh