Re: A86: bugs in the rom

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: bugs in the rom

That is the infamous 'down-left bug'.  It is a bug in the ROM keyboard
scanning routines.  Some games that use their own keyboard scan routines
(Mario86, I think...) are immune to this.  You'll notice that it doesn't
just freeze a program, but also the cursor and anything else that
happens to be going on at the time...

Cassady Roop