Re: A86: _CPOP1OP2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: _CPOP1OP2

gosh, you guys are so narrow minded!  it affects both z and c.  hl and de
might point to the byte that differs.  bc & a are destroyed.
if everything else checks out, it compares each byte one at a time using
cp, if the two bytes are not equal it returns immediately with flags left
however cp left them.

-josh