Re: A86:Disasm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:Disasm

i split my rom file at all the page boundaries and disassembled it with
dz80 into 14 seperate .asm source files.  this makes it a lot easier to
keep track of what rom page you're dealing with.  i edit it with the dos
edit program that comes with windows, that should be able to handle huge
files, but not terribly quicky for load/save.

-josh