Re: A86:Free Mem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:Free Mem

there's two "get free mem" routines.  one of them actually calculates the
amount of free memory, the other simply loads _FREE_MEM to ahl, which is
an absolute pointer to the first byte of free memory.

_get_free_mem ($464b) is the second one, which you don't want.
_MEMCHK ($46bb) is the first one, which you do want.

-josh