From: Bryan Kam <bryan_kam@usa.net>
To: <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Friday, November 26, 1999 7:23 PM
Subject: A86: Need TI-86 Assembly Tutorial

I'm sure you people get a million of these kind of questions but I'm
starting out as an assembly programmer and I was wondering what the most
decent TI-86 Assembly tutorial is.  I have read through a couple and they
were not very helpful.  I have heard that there are no great ones, but if
you don't mind it'd be great if you'd let me know of any that you have had
success with.

Thank you for your time.

Bryan Kam