Re: A86:User On Routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:User On Routines

In a message dated 11/23/99 21:11:56 Eastern Standard Time,
kanebarrett@worldnet.att.net writes:

> What is a good source code for learing about user on routines?
>  I just had a neat idea for a SysMon like program, maybe with password,
>  property, etc, but I really wanted like a "boot menu" that gave free mem,
>  battery life (also, how do sysmon and YAS tell this anyway?) and some other
>  cool information at startup.
>
>  Really just anything to make my calculator unique among all my freinds!

Alternate on routine template:
http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~assets/OnTemp.asm

Info about user routines in general:
http://user1.netcarrier.com/~grams/joshua/userr.html

As for battery power, it involved how often an interrupt is executed in
comparison to the regular flow of the program.  It's kinda complex.  You
could always check out the source to sysmon.

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>
http://linux.hypnotic.org/~jonah/