Re:A86:Link Tutorial

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:A86:Link Tutorial

>high=1=active=about 6v (maybe floating)
>low=0=inactive=0v (connected to ground)

Er, doesn't the ti-86 use inverse logic on the link??
i.e.:
high=0=active=6v
low=1=inactive=0v

So when power flows through the link, it is seen as a bit 0, not 1, and when
the link has no electricity, it is seen as a 1, not a 0.

Jeff Barrett

PS: Did any of you get a blank, subjectless email from me with Happy99.exe
attached?
Several people have already written me about this, and it seems that the
senders of just about all the messages in my inbox got one of these. If you
have this, DONT run it. Delete it. I apoligize now to anyone unfortunate
enough to fall victim here.