Re: A86: _vputs strikes again... again???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: _vputs strikes again... again???

shiftflags does nothing to _vputs, but why don't you use shiftKeepAlph to
keep alpha lock on?
have you tried setting a breakpoint on the line after returning from
_vputs to make sure it's actually crashing there?
_vputs will never execute any code in ram, here's a list of flags and ram
addresses it uses:
0,(iy+$1d) - cleared in _vputmap,_vputs, tells it to ignore screen
limits?
_penCol, _penRow
3,(iy+$1b) - tells it to use _STATED_CUT_COL
_CXCURAPP
_STATED_CUT_COL
6,(iy+$18) - textwrite,(iy+new_grf_flgs)
1,(iy+$05) - textEraseBelow,(iy+textFlags)
_winBtm
1,(iy+$23) - alt_vfont,(iy+exceptionFlg)
_altsfontptr

-josh