Re: A86: Re: LCD stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: LCD stuff

to give you a straigt answer yes the calc is 'running' even when it is off.
the backup batt supplies power to the calc to save your data.

try this :

take out all the batteries (even backup) and then put them back in again
without pressing any buttons at all... the calc should have every thing
still there.  this is becasue there is still a small amount of power in the
calc to keep it going so that nothing is lost for a short period of time
after the battereis are pulled out, but if you wait too long it all may be
gone.

Ricky Cobb
arcadesdude@hotmail.com
icq# 41440378