Re: A86: Re: reset flag

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: reset flag

wait untill a key is pressed? umm.. i dont think it does that. All thoses
get key routines (_getcsc,_getkey,_get_key,_getky some are same it is easy
to mix them up) just check for a key press an store the value somewhere (in
a).
i belive that the flag, once set, tells the getkey routine to wait for a key
press instead of returning right away.

if the getkey is remeoved it just continues on with the rest of the
prgram...

Ricky Cobb
arcadesdude@hotmail.com
icq# 41440378