Re: A86: sqrtKEY: altKey & eshKey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: sqrtKEY: altKey & eshKey

I would call $23 userFlags because they are the user routines.
Someone must have used these terms at one point because I stripped all
my equates from the include files that came with the first version I
downloaded of AsmStudio.  Don't know what ver. that was though.
ACZ calls $28-$2E 'asm_flag1' to 'asm_flag7'.
Maybe I'll just start using numbers instead of equates in my source, so
absolutely EVERYONE will know what I'm talking about, i.e., "set 3,
(IY+$23)" instead of "set alt_on, (IY+exceptionflg)" or "set userInt,
(IY+userFlags)" or whatever other names there are for these flags.

Cassady Roop