Re: A86: detecting running program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: detecting running program

i don't think there is if you're sitting at the home screen, not running
any commands.
i'm not really absolutely sure and it's a lot easier to find out if
something absolutely does happen than to find out if it absolutely does
not.
i think the best way to check would be to write a sqrtKEY program and
have it set or clear a byte on the screen based on the amount of space
taken on the op stack, run it on an emulator, and find out.

-josh