Re: A86: password, and name

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: password, and name

In a message dated 11/10/99 16:45:26 Eastern Standard Time,
scott48182@hotmail.com writes:

> I have On86 and property86, but when I enable them both, On86 works, and
>  property86 doesn't. What I am looking for is a program that displays
>  "Property of..."  and prompts for the password on the same screen (at the
>  same time), instead of one after another.

You could always just modify the title of On86 to say "Property of Scott
Showalter" instead of "On86 2.0 by Jonah Cohen" or something like that...

P.S. I don't care if you modify On86, but don't distribute it if you change
anything.

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>