Re: A86: Re: sqrtKEY

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: sqrtKEY

wow, you've got good memory.  it's 0,(iy+9)
you found it, i figured out which flag it was.  (i think that's what
happened)
that's the sort of thing you'd probly never discover if you were using an
emulator, cuz you'd just reset it as soon as you noticed it was doing
something funny.  or at least i would.
combined program, 15 bytes:
3E 01 21 EE C3 AE 77
3E 40 21 FD C3 AE 77 C9
just program menus, 8 bytes:
3E 01 21 EE C3 AE 77 C9

wait a minute, the one you just gave to hide menus,
21 FD C3 3E
*18* AE 77 C9
changes 2 flags, bits 3 and 4 at (iy+$18).  what are those?
the combined one here changes 6,(iy+$18) aka textwrite,(iy+new_grf_flgs)
was this an error or are these flags i don't know about?

-josh