Re: A86: Re: sqrtKEY

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: sqrtKEY

january?  i have the source for that too.
i made it so it printed the right answer to the screen, but messed up
Ans.  that way 8*8=64, but that divided by 8 was something like
7.352342...  it's really fun to install on someone's calc if they're
using trig functions so they pretty much expect bizzare results.

-josh