Re: A86: state flags

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: state flags

hmmm... that sounds rather complicated.  I now have two questions:
1)  Yeah, I know, this is one of the most asked questions on the list,
but I deleted most of them...  Is there any place in memory that is
relatively safe, even after your program has run?  I'm making an
interrupt TSR that may take up more than 200 bytes, but I don't want to
be dependent on a PRGM variable or anything.  Hopefully I could store my
extra code somewhere that the calc doesn't use. Is there such a place?

2)  How would I go about detecting a specific keypress at the homescreen
from inside an interrupt TSR?  I don't suppose there's a temporary
keypress buffer or something?

Thanks,

Cassady Roop