Re: A86: Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Question

In your program, you will have to lookup the addresses of Q and R and then
load the proper pages in ram and etc. Then you will have to copy the data in
those vars into op1, and then use a rom call that sets a to the value in
_op1. Then you set up the sprite routine, give it the coords and print it
out.
This is just a simple outline. If you would like specific info, mail me
personally, and i'll write a routine for you or something.

Later,
Chicane