Re: A86: [OT] ASCII Codes 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: [OT] ASCII Codes 2

um, charmap?  should be on ticalc.
it's fairly trivial to write an asm program that will list all the
characters and their hex/decimal values.  keep in mind that the large and
small fonts have different character sets.

i can actually think of three things you might be asking for:
a list of codes indicating what various values will look like when they
are printed
a list of codes identifying each key
a list of codes corresponding to the tokenized form of basic programs and
equations

since there's no easy way to convert the first or last into something
useable in basic, and the second is listed in the book that came with the
calc, i'm not really sure what you're asking for.  if it's the first one,
check out charmap.  it tells you the hex code for the characters as
you're selecting them.

-josh