Re: A86: Freeware CD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Freeware CD

You could just download an entire site like ticalc.org and put it on a CD
exactly as it is.  In other words, mirror the site on CD.  Hmm, there's an
idea...ticalc.org could sell the site on CD like hpcalc.  Heh, maybe we
should do that with ours...nice programming reference.

http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html