A86: Re: _findAlphaUp

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: _findAlphaUp

Hehe, me too.  Guess where I got this  :)

_FindAlphaUp, _FindAlphaDn Routines

_FindAlphaUp searches the symbol table for the next variable the same type
as in OP1 alphabetically higher than the variable in OP1.
_FindAlphaDn searches the symbol table for the next variable the same type
as in OP1 alphabetically lower than the variable in OP1.

Input OP1 = variable type/name (in variable name format /w type byte)Z flag
= 1 to consider complex and real versions of a variable type or types of
different bases to be different types; or 0 to consider complex and real
versions or different bases to be the same.A = 0 to search by type; or
nonzero to ignore type.
Output Carry flag = 0 if matching symbol exists; or 1 if none exists.HL ->
symbol table entry of variable foundOP1 and OP3 = name of variable found,
with type
_FindAlphaUp .EQU 514Bh
_FindAlphaDn .EQU 514Fh

> Speaking of VAT stuff, anybody have the specs for _findAlphaUp?  I know
I've