Re: A86: Freeware CD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Freeware CD

Don't need to....

Exert from readme.txt

***********
This program is provided to the general public free of charge. It
may be distributed freely so long as the package is distributed in
its entirety with no modifications of any kind.
No warranty of any kind is given with this software, meaning we don't
think it will do anything bad to your computer, but you never know.

But most importantly, have fun programming!

  - Jeremy Goetsch

Later,

Chris