Re: A86: Freeware CD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Freeware CD

At 09:04 PM 5/26/99 -0400, you wrote:
>And an emulator
>
>Cassady Roop wrote:
>
>> Be sure to ask if you can include Assembly Studio 86! (get permission
>> from the coder, of course...)
>>
>> Chris Magill wrote:
>> >
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I am in the process of creating a 100% freeware cd (not for selling or
>> > anything just to pass around to my friends).  I was wondering if either
>> > the owners of the Ti-Files or Ticalc.org would create one zip file of all
>> > their available files so I could download it as it would  take quite some
>> > time to download them seperately.
>> >
>> > Thanks for your help,
>> >
>> > Chris

You might want to go download a web page retriever (TUCOWS has one that I
know of).  It will start anywhere on a web site and expand until all the
directory branches have been covered.  I believe that this also includes
FTP tree retrievals.

        Thomas J. Hruska -- shinelight@detroit.crosswinds.net
                   http://www.shininglightpro.com/