Re: A86: Call

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Call

> So do I :-)
> By the way, _flushallmenus is not called by many others programs, so the old
> version of Zkart3D is not the only prog to have the "bug" you mentioned...

Okay, I will rephrase.  Most NORMAL people (which
eliminates everyone on this list (and probably just about
everyone else too)) use a shell to run their programs.

Yes, I know.  I used it as an example.  All of the progs
written around that time didn't call it since it hadn't been
discovered yet.  The annoying thing is the only programs
that were made during that time were good programs.