Re: A86: Re: turning off the calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: turning off the calc

Hmm, I doubt it, but I'll try it. I presume it would "physically" disable
the on key from being pressed.  If it does, that'd be cool!

> would masking the on interrupt stop the down-left bug by any chance?

No idea.

> what does "bit 1 LCD status" mean and how is that different from using
> bit 3?

Yeah, I think it skips it if it wasn't "correctly" turned off (the rom
turned it off so it returns to the homescreen).  Or does it get called
everytime?  How does YAS or Rascall (never released version) crash out when
on is pressed?  That would mean that IM 2 overrides the $0038 / $0066
handlers.  There's something I'm missing here.  If anyone knows, please
explain.

> hmm, that would skip the alton thingy and screw up all the registers.
> (ex af,af'; exx; reti)

Follow-Ups: References: