Re: A86: Menus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Menus

Simple.  Write it yourself :)  I wrote a menu (Clem optimized it a bit)
routine that you can find on 86 Central in the Routines section.  It's table
driven, and uses the small font.  I think it allows about 10-12 menu items
on the screen at once.  I might rewrite it later to allow for auto-centering
of text and such (it's left justified at whatever row you set it at).

> speaking of menus....
>
> how would i go about creating a menu like that of a Ti-83?  or what about
the
> ones used in shells (you know, the ones that use the arrow keys instead of
> F1-F5)?

Follow-Ups: References: