Re: A86: matrices

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: matrices

To put it in programming terms, a matrix is a two dimensional array.
Mathematically, they can be nearly infinite in size, but on the
calculator, they are limited to about 63x63 or something. They are called
Name(Row, Column) in BASIC, with either (0,0) or (1,1) (I can't remember)
in the top left. They are covered in precalculus, if I'm not mistaken (or
Integrated Math 3&4, depending on what math you're taking).

Hope I could help.

--James

On Fri, 14 May 1999 20:00:03 EDT BlAsTo1414@aol.com writes:

>okay, newbie question.  what the heck is a matrix? i've know they
>exist, and
>i know that peopple use them but i dont have a clue what for.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]