Re: A86: Theory question [i think its about time we....]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Theory question [i think its about time we....]

You could certainly do better games for it tho...
(Only do it after you've gotten tired of everything
available)

BTW: What exactly does removing that capacitor speed
up?