Re: A86: [OT] Calculator Gaming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: [OT] Calculator Gaming

huh, i bought my calc after seeing people playing games in math, lucky enough
i picked the 86 :)
at my school there is a calc black market, litteraly, it was even in the local
newspaper!  my calc is so valubale now i have to keep it in my pocket when not
in use!  thos fake mem clears can also come in handy when people go "can play
on your calcualtor?"  just say you don't have any games and run the fake clear.....
heheh, i remeber when i got my glink, i spent a week wondering why most of the
good games would not work..then i found the shells :)