A86: actual asm help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: actual asm help

i'm sorry for all that hardware crap i previously posted (everyone else was
doing it so i had to get in on it too)...but now i have an actual question i
need answered relating to asm.

_freemem points to some free mem

    ld hl,_freemem
    ld a,1
    ld (hl),a
    inc hl
    ld (hl),a

    dec hl
    dec hl
    ld a,(hl)
    jp "a routine to display the correct character that i'm pretty sure
works
                it... for example... cp 1
                                               jp z,put_1
                                               ....then it does a "ret"
    inc hl
    ld a,(hl)
    jp "the same char display routine"

this always freezes up the calc.  I don't see it, but is there something
wrong with the above code that doesn't look right?  if not then it's in my
char_put routine...

thanks for any help you can give

billybobIV
chad@dirks.com