Re: A86: Theory question [i think its about time we....]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Theory question [i think its about time we....]

Gosh, how'd you do that?  I have my calc on several hours a night testing my
grayscale game, and I've only replaced the batteries maybe once or twice in
the last six months (too bad no AC adapter like gb :)  I even left it on all
night in my game (grayscale, with moving objects, etc.) and it only dropped
the contrast a couple of notches (that halt loop in the main loop must help
:)

> I use rechargebles, but the voltage is always lower. I use those cause
they
> charge 1000 times, whereas I burned a set of renewals in a semester.
> terrence

Follow-Ups: References: