Re: A86: Theory question [i think its about time we....]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Theory question [i think its about time we....]

> Things I think people want changed:
> 2) Speed - needs to be faster (and slower for
> games/playing tricks on
> friends)

I was thinking... you can get a 20 MHz Z80 for $12...
I f you removed the chip currently in there, and
replaced it with one of those, the calc should run a
lot faster (the bus and memory access would slow it
down, but it should still be a fair amount faster...
maybe if you coupled this with that 4x speed
thing...).

PS: Why aren't you all in line for Star Wars tickets?
I've got a freind holding my place in line... :)