Re: A86: Theory question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Theory question

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Magill <v8r@juno.com>
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: May 11, 1999 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: A86: Theory question

>Such a link would also open up multiplayer (more than two)
>capabilities...
>
>Later,
>
>Chris

A friend and I were planning on figuring out a way to connect more than 2
calculators together using modified link cables... but we weren't sure on
how to set it up on either software or hardware ends...  But imagine the
possibilities of generic multi-link software!!!  Games might support 8
player networks....  and in a classroom with radio links... I don't know
much about this... but I know it would be expensive... would it be possible
to set up a 900 MHz link, or even a 2.4 GHz link, like the "new" ultra-range
cordless phones???  If we could... Tetris.. and Chatrooms with a fairly good
range...

It's just an idea....

Ryan